QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool: Everything You Need To Know (FIX The Installation Issues)
QuickBooks came up with the expectations to be a rising player in the accounting & management industry. With its advanced features and user-friendly interface, it began to surpass its previous expectations and set the bars high for the other accounting software. Being at its peak of development, still there are shortcomings to everything. In QuickBooks, there exist many different types of software bugs, errors and glitches. These can be named in different categories as basic install errors, update errors, firewall errors, etc.
For troubleshooting all the installation errors, QBs team developed a brilliant tool ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’. This tool is an easy-to-use tool with all necessary features equipped to auto-identify and resolve the issues.
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The Quickbooks Install Repair tool is created for troubleshooting & fixing the general install errors encountered in the software QuickBooks. It self-identifies and repairs the problems by using .NET Framework, C++ & MSXML components. All these components can’t function properly & the desktop screen pops up with the QBs errors twinkling on the screen. QBs diagnostic tool exe file downloaded & installed properly aids in fixing all the errors experienced during the installation processes.
QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool Install: System Specs
Installing a QBs diagnostics tool needs minimum specs & you just have to update your PC to its latest version & it should be a Windows OS. Also, you must have two different software variants namely.
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package
QB Diagnostics Install Tool: Issues & Errors
There are some errors & issues that one can encounter in the software QBs & we have put up a list below to aid you in detecting all such problems.
QBs Installation Issues
- Impaired & Corrupted structure of the MSXML component.
- Windows freezes & halts.
- C++ programming errors.
- Framework errors displayed i.e .Net Framework Error appears.
- Mouse and other input functions are no longer taking commands.
- QuickBooks Error 1603
- Error Code 15210
- QB Error 1935
- QBs update error 1328
- QB Error code 1722
- QuickBooks update Error 12007
- QB Error code 1723
QuickBooks Diagnostic Install Tool: Download & Install
The QBs Install Diagnostics Tool download and install is all the same as the other programs & software. Step by step directions will guide you to do so.
- Visit the official website of Intuit QBs, you can download the QuickBooks Install Tool easily.
- Save the downloaded exe tool file.
- Next, you need to open the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’.
- Moving on, you will have an installation wizard in front of the screen.
- Accept the end user license agreement and other screen guidelines.
- At last, tap on Finish and you are all set to use the tool.
Fix Errors With QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Now we have the tool and are all set to use it. We will now learn how to fix errors with this tool.
1- Diagnose Connection Tab
This tab is used to fix the network setup & connection errors existing due to an unclean installation process. The company file accessibility can be easily set up in a single user & multi-user mode.
2- Firewall Status Tab
The firewall status tab rectifies all the firewall-related errors & provides the tool through which all the basic firewall settings can be set up as per the users’ preference.
3- Test your Connectivity Tab
The final tab Test your Connectivity aids the user in integrating different areas of network setup & connectivity among the hosts & other connected server stations.
4- Selective Start-Up Mode
Due to the presence of anti-virus, ransomware & spyware programs, you can get many bugs, issues and errors in your system. To troubleshoot such problems, you must access the installation process in selective start-up mode. To use this mode, read below.
- Firstly, you need to operate the system in the selective start-up mode.
- Now, use the Windows + R buttons to go to the Run window.
- Type up ‘msconfig’ & hit OK.
- Under the Tab General, click on Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Next, choose the Disable All tab.
- The ‘Hide Microsoft services’ box must be unticked.
- Further, select & mark the list of services and tick on the box ‘Windows Installer’.
- Press OK.
- Go for the system configuration settings & restart your system.
- Now, reach out to the Normal Configuration setup & restore the default configuration setup.
- Again, access the run window as discussed above.
- Now write in msconfig once again & hit OK.
- Within the General tab, choose Normal start-up and tap on OK.
- Go for the system configuration settings & restart your system.
The Windows of your system needs to be updated from time to time in order to keep all such errors away from your system. To update Windows OS, read below.
- First, you will have to install the latest available version of Windows OS.
- Restart your system now.
- If there are errors twinkling on your desktop screen while using QuickBooks then you need to open the company file at first 7 then proceed with your work.
- In case the issue still exists, go for the clean installation of QuickBooks once again.
Windows Components Manual Fixing
- You need to conduct the Windows OS update after installation & the .NET framework, MSXML components & C++ missing framework updates will be auto-resolved.
- In case all these components are out of date, QuickBooks will not do a clean installation of all of them. Thus, you will have to update your OS Windows & all its related components to the latest available version.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can one repair the QuickBooks installation?
You need to go through the steps to repair the QuickBooks installation.
- To start with, open the computer window by holding Windows + E keys altogether.
- Moving further, you now need to click on Uninstall or Change a Program.
- Next, choose the version of QuickBooks Desktop & tap on the option Uninstall/Change.
- Tap on Next & select the repair radio button.
- Lastly, tap on Next once again & then select Repair.
How to repair the QuickBooks software errors?
For QuickBooks software errors, you need to perform the following steps.
- Firstly, you need to download & open the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool (discussed above).
- Next, this tool will self-identify the errors and fix them instantly.
- Moving on, you need to save the file.
- Double tap on the file & run the tool.
- Further, you will have to click on the option “I am having issues installing QuickBooks”.
- At last, tap on OK.